test

Hales looking forward to England opportunity at T20 World Cup

 

has matured during his three-year absence from England’s squad, adding that he is “really looking forward” to aiding his country in their Twenty20 World Cup campaign in Australia.

 

Hales, 33, was called up to the T20 World Cup squad this month as a replacement for Jonny Bairstow.

In 2019, Hales was withdrawn from the preliminary squad for the 50-overs World Cup after the Guardian newspaper reported he was serving a three-week ban for recreational drug use.

“I think I have changed. I’ve definitely matured. I’m comfortably into my 30s now and turning into a veteran,” Hales told reporters ahead of England’s T20 series in Pakistan.  

Hales looking forward to England opportunity at T20 World Cup Hales looking forward to England opportunity at T20 World Cup Reviewed by Admin on September 19, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.